Passive Optical Taps
M2 Optics manufactures a complete portfolio of passive optical TAPs that ensure maximum performance and data visibility for network engineers monitoring critical fibre networks. Offering a fully-customised approach that allows for specifying a configuration that matches the exact application needs, SplitLight is proven to add immediate value in the most demanding network environments.
TO FIND OUT MORE
Call our UK Sales team on 01494 441414
or please email us
ULTRA HIGH DENSITY / MAXIMUM SPACE SAVINGS
For engineers seeking to monitor the largest number of fibres in the least amount of rack space, the SplitLight HD is the ideal solution. Utilizing a patented design that maximizes TAP capacity, this solution allows for monitoring high fiber counts in the data center while saving both money and valuable physical space.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
● Up to 96 full-duplex TAPs in just 1RU*
● Customized to specification – choice of fiber and connector types, TAP style (1×2, 1×3,
2×2), and power rations from 50:50 to 99/1
● Data rate and protocol agnostic; useful from 1G to 400G applications
● Add or integrate wavelength-specific TAPs/filters as necessary for WDM applications
HIGH DENSITY / MODULAR & RE-CONFIGURE
When requiring the added versatility of a modular approach, SplitLight LGX provides passive optical TAPs in the familiar LGX-style format, while incorporating the same customized, high-density approach.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
● Up to 12 each 1×2, 1×3, or 2×2 TAP splitters in each module*
● Multiple rack-mount chassis; 3RU (12 modules) or 1RU (2 modules)
● Customized to specification like SplitLight HD, with similar data rate and WDM capabilities
*Technical note: Total TAP capacity may vary based on desired setup configuration